November 12, 2007 at 11:34 am | Posted in Linky Love, M'ijo, The Sweet Life | 7 Comments
In order to get a post up more than once every two weeks. Oh, and if you know of any organizations that fund technology support for not-for-profits, please let me know? I’d love to liberate my workplace from Mac OS 9.2
so that I can blog at work again without bringing in my personal laptop so that I can actually get some work done without having my computer crash every five seconds.
- Pepito birthday wishes – thank you, thank you, thank you!
- Holy shit, child is walking. Who gave him permission to do that?
- Diabetes management: what’s that? Or: I thought it was hard to make sure I left the house with all the supplies I needed before I had a child.
- Need to find endo and primary care in MUCDTR, stat.
- Symptoms of frozen shoulder? (see previous item) Am really hoping this is just a pinched nerve. Ouch.
- Missed a birthday party for a good friend this weekend. I suck. Go wish gandksmom a happy birthday please, so I don’t feel like such a loser.
- If you were tagged for a meme over six months ago, should you just let it go or should you go back and do it?
- V. V. V. Happy for Cheri, Gary, and Eliana!
November 1, 2007 at 12:12 pm | Posted in M'ijo | 33 Comments
Tags: cake, first birthday, presents
I couldn’t let the day pass uncommented on:
Happy Birthday to the sweetest, smilyest baby boy ever. I hope that your firstmom knows that her baby is safe is growing bigger and cuter by the day, and is loved to the moon and back again. We are so grateful and so humbled by the wonder that is you.